Thursday, April 05, 2007

Fall 2007

It's weird thinking about next semester, graduation, and the future. My tentative schedule for Fall 2007. It's a total of 17 hours with 2 ECE labs. I think I'll be really relying on God next semester. I figure I could always drop a few classes, and extend my college career another semester. Sign-up with me so we can have fun together! AAS 397 is called Asian Families in America. So if you are looking for a few hours of non-western and social sciences... Apparently we get to visit some immigrant families - how exciting. ECE 444 is about IC fabrication so if you use any type of computer and have taken ECE 440 then 444 is a sure bet!




I wish you luck in registering for classes. For scheduling help, I found www.scheedule.com good for getting a variety of possible scheduling options, and especially useful if you get to register early with a lot of class selection options. I also found schedule.illinexus.org another great tool for tweaking a schedule around. (The screen shot above is from illinexus).

No comments: